S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
dixie highway destroyer
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright. so, after cramming both my hu and eq into the 1.5 din space, i don't like it. it doesn't fit well, and it's kinda hideous. so, time to start moving shit around.

i really don't use the headunit but maybe once a week, if that even. my eq has 2 inputs, and i usually just run my mp3 player through the aux input.

so anyways, i want to start moving stuff around to make more room. either the hu or hvac controls need to be moved to the glovebox. i'd kinda like to move the hvac controls and put the eq where the hvac was, but then again i also thought it could be cool to have just the eq in the cd player area, and put the hu where the hvac is. really, as long as the eq is easily accessible, i'll be happy.

so, where should i move everything?

·
blahh
1,392 Posts
yeah that would look better just HVAC MOVED mainyly because that would be the easiest thing to do and also you would be able to access your HU if you needed to

·
dixie highway destroyer
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hutchS-10 said:
yeah that would look better just HVAC MOVED mainyly because that would be the easiest thing to do and also you would be able to access your HU if you needed to
it's used as a clock, unless someone hands me a cd, or my mp3 player runs out of battery or freezes up. i'm sure i'll move the hvac controls though, it'll just be a stretch if i ever need to get to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts