S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahaha.. Im in a mood to piss people off, so here it goes....

Religion = Biggest crock of shit to make people feel like there here (on earth.. well.. most of them anyway) for a reason.

heres a news flash.. Your life seriously has no point other than what you make it.

Bible = greatest Book of fiction ever (all 3,000 some versions of it)

Listen.. Your born, You live, you die.. and if we're lucky you wont reproduce. They only place you go after death, is 6 feet under.

So Drop your false hope, open up your sundays, and for heavans sake.. "get off you knees, bitch, this is the weed talkin!"

:02redxbla: hehehehe

·
Registered
12,726 Posts

Religion = Biggest crock of shit to make people feel like there here (on earth.. well.. most of them anyway) for a reason.

heres a news flash.. Your life seriously has no point other than what you make it.

Listen.. Your born, You live, you die.. and if we're lucky you wont reproduce. They only place you go after death, is 6 feet under.

So Drop your false hope, open up your sundays, and for heavans sake.. "get off you knees, bitch, this is the weed talkin!"

Who are you talking about?
A mood to piss people off so here it goes?

What is it like in there?No.Well what?That is something I haven't heard of. But not all of them?How do you usually introduce yourself?
What about yours?Is that your final answer?
You can't judge a book by its cover.Do you think everyone will agree?The anonymous "they".Ugh. Are you a man or a woman?
Where can I get off you knees bitch this is the weed talkin?That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about Drop your false hope open up your sundays and for heavans sake.
:bah:

·
Registered
748 Posts
honestly ive thought the same way since i was little.. my moms a catholic dads an atheist. ironicly he went to a catholic school when he was younger but he also figured out that it was a load of shit early on.. there are so many contradictions in the bible its not even funny.

A couple of questions for the people that do believe in God, and the Bible:
How can a perfect being create an imperfect creation without intending to do so?
Who has killed the largest percentage of the worlds population in the shortest time? (A hint: Noah)
If God requires perfection, and is perfect, why would he require his son to die so he can become forgiving? An all powerful being would not need to create a filter, it would change what it wanted, and be done with it.
If the Bible was inspired by God, what gave the men the right to edit it, and why hasn't it been returned to original form?

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
honestly ive thought the same way since i was little.. my moms a catholic dads an atheist. ironicly he went to a catholic school when he was younger but he also figured out that it was a load of shit early on.. there are so many contradictions in the bible its not even funny.

A couple of questions for the people that do believe in God, and the Bible:
How can a perfect being create an imperfect creation without intending to do so?
Who has killed the largest percentage of the worlds population in the shortest time? (A hint: Noah)
If God requires perfection, and is perfect, why would he require his son to die so he can become forgiving? An all powerful being would not need to create a filter, it would change what it wanted, and be done with it.
If the Bible was inspired by God, what gave the men the right to edit it, and why hasn't it been returned to original form?
Why? I never noticed that similarity. Aren't you usually honest?Have you told many people that your
moms a catholic dads an atheist?When was this exactly?Where are they?How old are you?
Where did Who get killed the largest percentage of the worlds population in the shortest time?When is hint Noah
If God requires perfection and not
perfect why would he require his son to die so he can become forgiving
?

I have never heard of an all powerful being would not need to create a filter it would change what it wanted and be done with it. I hadn't thought of that. :(

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
You have no focking life.
Get out and away from the computer, and get some sun.
Arguing the Bible is stupid. You can never prove who is right.
At least not untill you are dead. Here is an idea, you kill yourself and see if you are right or wrong.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
At least not untill you are dead. Here is an idea, you kill yourself and see if you are right or wrong.
What kind of food do you like?
Just surf somewhere else.What is so stupid about Arguing the Bible ?Are they exactly the same?
Oh I get it. I fail to see the relevance of that allusion. :)

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
Beeker said:

:stupid:
ive never been a fan of organized religion. to me it dosent make scence. your gonna go by a book that was written by many different people of what they claimed to have seen. thats like going by a book about people claiming they saw aliens. its false. contradictions galore. but im not getting into a religious argument cuz no matter what is said and whos proven wrong it wil be an endless debate.###

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
louden11 said:
You cant prove anyone is right, because no one is right. lol. because everyone is WRONG.. lmao.. I enjoy this topic.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
You cant prove anyone is right, because no one is right. lol. because everyone is WRONG.. lmao.. I enjoy this topic.
And right because no one is right is You can not prove anyone.
I'm glad you find this amusing.That makes sense to me.
That's a rather sweeping generalization.I'm glad you find this amusing.I'm not sure if I like it.

What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.
:pimp:

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
Beeker said:
### this topic is great. now all these christian pansys are gonna get sand all up in their vagina and start preachin. good job beeker, the fuel has officially been thrown on the fire:thumbup:

·
Registered
748 Posts
hey maybe their vaginas will become heated over this debate then turn the sand into glass and seal these religious pricks off from having children.. its kinda like this one movie i watched about school uniforms.. it was made back in the 1930's and was kinda hard to make out cause the narration was in german..

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
hey maybe their vaginas will become heated over this debate then turn the sand into glass and seal these religious pricks off from having children.. its kinda like this one movie i watched about school uniforms.. it was made back in the 1930's and was kinda hard to make out cause the narration was in german..
You've got my full attention. Perhaps. I heard they have a good vaginas will become heated over this debate then turn the sand into glass and seal these religious pricks off from having children.I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Interesting comparison.How? :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts