S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have a 97 4dr blazer.

the drivers side window regulator rollers both popped out of the track on the bottom of the window so i went to the dealer to get a new pair. problem is that the new ones are like the old ones and need to be pressed once installed to secure them to the regulator arms. HOW THE HELL DO I DO THAT?????

anyone else every had this issue and fixed it themselves?

please help it's my wifes daily so i need to fix it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so no one else has had this issue? or have i posted in the wrong place. dont want to be a whiner. just need some help.

·
Registered
45 Posts
use a big c-clap to press them onto the balls on the ends regulator arm thats what i did, i can get pics if u need them

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes pics please i tried a c-clamp and mashed one in a non uniform manner(ugly) and its still loose... so i may just be a goob or may not have done it right

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok soooo a body man i am not. finally figured out just how regulators works and thus why alot of people say they are no biggy to take out. well managed to finish crushing the one that was started and the second one too. what fun either i am an idiot or the c clamp is not lined up very well(which happens alot on cheapos in my wood working experiance) at any rate the window is wired shut for now and will be calling the local dealers on monday to see who has what in stock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts