S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to start messing with my truck... I am going to be installing 2 Audiobahn ALUM12s in my 97 regular cab. I am also going to have to use a buddies amp for a while. I did all the geometery (ok, so high school does have it's advantages), and they fit fine. The subs require a minimum of .7 f^3... and a max of 1.25... I am going to build my box and it will meet the requirements, so I am cool there, and I will also have room for the RF 1000W (998W technicly) amp. The subs run 1000W RMS a peice so I will have to upgrade later for peak performance. I am also getting a new head unit. Hopefully it will take MP3 cds, CD-RWs, and will have XM setup (not ready, just done). Later on down the line after I get the new amp I will be getting (hopefully) JL components and a 300/4 JL amp for those, unless I find something else. Please feal free to let me know what you guys think, and make sugestions. I will post pics as it comes along. Oh yeah, another thing I am thinking of doing is getting some foam and cutting flames out of it, then using that in between the reccomended 3/4" MDB and the carpetting. That way it will be raised up a little. This is pretty common with headliners and doors... The other thing is, should I do flames, or should I go sparks or what... let me know what comes to mind.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make that MDF... finger fart.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts