S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. reg cab owners let hear what you have for subs in your rides. Include pics if you have them.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i actually just got my 12" box in the mail today got it for $10 (cant beat that) havent seen it though since im at work still, no pics yet either, also i just ordered a 12" Cerwin Vega HED DVC for it, i hope its loud.

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
hey i've got a reg cab! once i had 2 subs in my truck, they were awesome, one was a nice 12" with bacon, lettuce and tomato, the other was a 6" turkey club... mmmm Quizno's.... :D

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Indigo99LS said:
hey i've got a reg cab! once i had 2 subs in my truck, they were awesome, one was a nice 12" with bacon, lettuce and tomato, the other was a 6" turkey club... mmmm Quizno's.... :D
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaha:D

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
pewter

Here is mine. I have since cleaned up all the wires. You cna barely see any of the wires and I have added a APC fire exstinguisher and moved the Kicker on the right to where the small Kicker amp on the left is(doors speakers) and added a RF 500.2 to my RF DVC 12 in subs. If you wnat to know how loud it is ask Dan plante of Madhatter cuz they have sat in it. You can not see straight. I'm going to try and get it tested soon. last time before my amps were changed I was hitting 135 on a meter that was broken I was htting higher than what it said form what the shop told me. They said I was at 140 maybe 142 so now i must be up to 150 or so. hopefully. I am not joking either. My windshield moves and you can hear it vibrating the glass on the shield.

In the dash and doors I have blaupunkt overdrive DVC.

All lighting audio wire, stinger distrobution blocks and cap.

here is a quick pic

Attachments

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet setup!! How much leg room did you lose?

·
354 Posts
i LOST alot. Im only 5 8 , 5"9 so it really didn't bother me. However i lost about 6-7 inches. it's all good though.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I guess that kind of setup is out of the question for me. I'm 6'3" so I need just about all the leg room I can get.

·
354 Posts
if you want to do somethinglike that u need to go with 10's or cut the cab or port it through the wall. depends on if your going to keep the truck though for ever or a long time.

i may jus evently do that.But I like it the way it is

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yudruln said:
if you want to do somethinglike that u need to go with 10's or cut the cab or port it through the wall. depends on if your going to keep the truck though for ever or a long time.

i may jus evently do that.But I like it the way it is
I was going to make a custom box with 3 10" but i haven't had time to do the measuring and all that good stuff.

·
354 Posts
Yeah!!! Depends on what subs you go with and waht air space they are going to need.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really haven't decided on what I'm going to use yet. I have to do all the measuring for the box before I can find out wich subs I can consider.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ive got a 94 reg cab with a aiwa mp3 unit ($100) and a 300 w phase linear amp ($10) and i picked up 2 8" sony explods in separate Q-Logic boxes for $20 of my friend.... it sounds pretty good for the money...didnt loose any room...its a nice system...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ive got a 94 reg cab with a aiwa mp3 unit ($100) and a 300 w phase linear amp ($10) and i picked up 2 8" sony explods in separate Q-Logic boxes for $20 of my friend.... it sounds pretty good for the money...didnt loose any room...its a nice system...nothing in the 96 ss i just bought it..it has a pioneer 4400 and non factory dash and doors sounds ok...

·
Rollin 1st gen style
557 Posts
I got a '90 regular cab, so my setup is a little different from the setups posted up here, but it's still a regular cab. I only lost about 2 inches on my side, the passenger is a different story.

Setup is a 10" RE seXXX in 1.5 cubes ported to 35 hz, running off a Hifonics bx1500d.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts