S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local carwash last night to wash the bike. I always go to the same stall because it is the only one that has both the conditioning foam AND the compressed air gun to blow dry your vehicle.

Well this particular night it also happened to be the ONLY stall some freakin' hillbilly decided to wash his truck in after going mudding. So the whole time I was there I had to walk around huge piles of mud and God knows what else just to wash my bike.

I have noticed this happens a lot around here and other rural areas I have lived in. I guess theres really no option for them since they would have to pay for the extra time to spray it down the grate, but if your dumb ass wants to go mudding take your shit home and hit it with the hose first.

Damn.

·
Registered
428 Posts
It's worse when someone uses the scrubbing wand for mud and it scratches paint. I used those places in the past but I settle for my driveway now.

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
It's worse when someone uses the scrubbing wand for mud and it scratches paint. I used those places in the past but I settle for my driveway now.
Those things will mar your paint even if they were brand new and clean.

·
Sittin' Low....For Now
485 Posts
haha i never use those brushes and i work there. Whenever I see people spray out the beds of their trucks or mud off their car I make them clean it up. It's funny I walk over with a push broom and hand it to them and their like wtf? People blow nails and screws and bark out of their trucks and it ruins our shit and business. (I am one of these people that put mud all over the place but as stated earlier I clean it up)

·
Sweet lemonade.
2,737 Posts
MOST of the time when i go there isn't mud in the stall and MOST of the time the mudders go in the stalls that are designated for them.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts