S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I'll get the woman some & see for myself, I better get some SUUUPPPPERRRRR head or something :smoke:

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
3,166 Posts
Sounds interesting would like to know if it makes you pop on a piss test though eventhough it says it is 100% legal everywhere I have looked on the internet?
100% Legal Natural Herbal Ingredients: Bitter Orange, Guarana, 5-HTP, Bioperine, Indian Bromine, Cinnamon, Cola-Nut, Niacin, Fo-Ti, Vitamin C, and Artificial Fruit Punch Flavor

·
2001 Fire Starter
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I don't know wether or not you will be able to get it somewhere out there in SOcali. If you look for it look around in adult novelty stores. No you can't get this at GNC......and the website is the cheapest place I have found so far. Here at the stores in GA it cost $60 per bottle, online you get two for $76 + shipping, total its like $85 for two plus shipping is extremely fast, took two days. Also this stuff will not make you fail a drug test, I have taken two while being on it. One time I took it the night before and was tested for drugs the next morning at work, test came back negative, then when I signed up for the military I got tested again, test came back negative.....and we had done it two nights before. Also if you take this and have sex / head or what not.......you will last forever.....I mean forever. First time I had sex while on it, it took me like 30 mintues to get my penis up.......then after I had sex it wouldn't go anyway, I was hard for three hours straight......and it takes you that long to get off......so the girls like it.

·
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
3,166 Posts
Well alchohol does the same thing to me I was drunk and lasted for 4 hours LOL. Got off once then just kept going without every getting soft had to stop from cotton mouth form kissing to damn much but could have gone longer LOL.

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
rll9147 said:
Well alchohol does the same thing to me I was drunk and lasted for 4 hours LOL. Got off once then just kept going without every getting soft had to stop from cotton mouth form kissing to damn much but could have gone longer LOL.
word to that man. I had sex three times one night with this girl lol. never went once lol and she wont leave me alone hahahaha

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
Hell yea dude, hook me up with a PM about this shit.
Euphoric substances > me
especially legal ones!

·
2001 Fire Starter
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Registered
611 Posts
mmm, I want some! but i'm a bit leary of trying stuff that doesn't have a long history.
If you say it's that good, then I'll try some...

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.