S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a good alarm. Got any suggestions? List the features and why you would recommend it, also prices too. Thanks guys

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
went and got some prices today at a shop in town. Looks like im goin with a python. Forget the number but its a two way with the screen keyfob and a regular key fob. Its gonna be 350 installed and I'm getting power locks installed at the same time for 150. So 500 total installed....

·
Registered
23 Posts
I work at a Stereo Shop. Prestige is one of the worst alarms on the market/Scytek is also garbage. Any DEI alarm is the best. Viper or Clifford are the best ones. Viper and Clifford are the same exact alarm you can program them to eachother. I got a Viper 5701 on my 02 Xtreme remote start pager/Window Roll up the works it cost me $900 at my price but I mean you spend so much on your truck dont put a bullshit alarm on it

·
3,141 Posts
viper 791xv
remote start
window roll down
drivers door
passeger door( poppers)
remote dump

all that fun stufff

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I work at a Stereo Shop. Prestige is one of the worst alarms on the market/Scytek is also garbage.
I would say Prestige is at the bottom, but I wouldnt go as far as saying its one of the worst ones. Theres alot of "no brand" cheap alarms on Ebay that are junk. DEI is the best, but Code Alarm and Audiovox (which is basically the same stuff) are decent, IMO. I install them and rarely have any problems with them. And I install ALOT of alarms. I dont really like what Omega has to offer, but they work pretty good too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts