S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hay guys
does any one know a good shop in south florida that installs airbag for a decent price

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I think R.A.W. is somewhere around there.

·
Walking dead.
231 Posts
There is a shop in pompano called Preston's Sport Trucks they let me in the back a couple times a there work looked good nice welds and such.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
well the shop has been doing decent work that ive seen at least all the Severed ties members have nice work dunno aobut other ish ive seen dennis's truck but the work is also like over 3 years old if not 4-5....its been done way b4 i ever moved to florida....raw isnt all that great and will charge an arm and a leg....Dragon in orlando is preolly the best here but is also the most expensive....o and we bag trucks...but were kinda on break to do our own trucks for once....but theres also Scrape n Customs which is changing to voulsia county customs here soon...they are also very good....cply of my freinds have had stuff done there...o and dont goto Art Of Noise in south florida they will rape you and do shitty work...

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
o and mad mods is down there id check them out they got a website not sure on the link tho...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hay guys thanks for the recommandtions

hay layd dly
thanks for the info. i'll check mad mods out this week the look like they do a good job o and about art of noise some one told they do a shitty job

hay cgelectek
do preston's have a web site i can look into if not i guess i'll have to check them out as well

again thanks alot
oh and one more thing whats a good price range for a four link setup i've been told so many prices i really dont know whats a good price for this mod.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
expect at least 2500-2600 and i say st least but ill say in the 3k range for all 1/2" on 1/2" with fbss and forward 4 link....

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I didnt think mad mods did bags, I know that most of their stuff is done my Ekstensive. I dont know how mechanicly inclined you are or if you even have the means to do it, but why dont you install it yourself???

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hay low
installing it my self would be the best way for me but i dont know the basic's of a 4 link bag system nor how to install them. so my way into do this is going to a shop and have them install it for me but for it to be done by pros...

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
How much experience do you have? Because youc ould get a bolt-in 4-link and that is as easy as it gets and probably still cheaper than having a shop do it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not much experience but if i had some instruction i can do. yeah i saw that bolt up kit but im not sure what is needed to do it.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
just a wrench and some time.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok so lets say i get a bolt on kit from air ride tech which i think they do have a kit for my s10 which one would be the best kit to do i think they have like three different kits for bolt on

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
air ride tech has the s10 roadgrater, a bolt on 3 link kit, and a bolt on 4 link kit which one would be best to get but that is just the mech... part but what about the electrical part that would another thing i dont have experience on how to wire up

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
Roadgrater is good for dubs and bigger, but if you dont plan on going with a 28" wheel/tire combo I wouldnt go with it, there is the kp-components 4 link with canti attachment which you could get cheaper than the RG, or you could go with jason's bolt-in (not sure on status), but which ever way you decide to go buy from either jason, larry, or matt, I'm sure they will hook you up.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
about the wirring, if you can read a diagram and crimp wires then you can do the wiring.... lol we'll have you installing bags before you know it...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts