S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
good start. how much of a drop is that? i wanna drop my project blazer when i get my truck finished. keep some updated pics.

·
Just Call Me Dick
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
it is lowered 5 " in rear - 3" blocks and 2" dearched leaves and cut 2 coils off of front and it is about 7 " lower in front. did have 3"coils in front. now rides like s*it in front tho. sits on contral arms now. i am getting 2" spindles and 3"control arms in couple weeks and notching the rear. it will soon be lower

·
Registered
222 Posts
toad713 said:
it is lowered 5 " in rear - 3" blocks and 2" dearched leaves and cut 2 coils off of front and it is about 7 " lower in front. did have 3"coils in front. now rides like s*it in front tho. sits on contral arms now. i am getting 2" spindles and 3"control arms in couple weeks and notching the rear. it will soon be lower
hey bro just figured i would elt you know.......spindles and control arms don't mix well together. they 2 combined really fock up the geometry of your front suspension and will definately put you past scrub law for wure with bags i dunno about dropped springs. rule of thumb is one or the other never both. just through you might like to know that....

joshey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts