S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
3 Leaf Fab
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, not all are body related, but here is some good damage from the latest trips out.

i have hammered this thing, and it has held up fairly well so far. i have bent just about anything that can be bent, including gas tank, oil pan, broke off a chunk of the front diff, bent the frame in several places, somehow eff-ed up my front alignment, smashed my rear cover into my ring gear, and the list goes on.

as you can see, my muffler is magnetic to rocks. also, my drive line doesnt like the weight of the truck on it, plus tires spinning too much. you can see various other rock rash all over the place. and if you look below the muffler, you can see a few places where i have bent the frame a bit.

as you can see, i broke a shock off fairly well, then bent it good. ive also caved in the gas tank a bit, i figure i lost about a gallon of capacity.

misc front end rock rash

just doing a little fender clearancing:D

·
3 Leaf Fab
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
some more:

i think i have bent my cross member, but i dont have a stock one to compare it too.

i have broken pieces off of the t-case, its a wonder i havent cracked it in half yet.

just one of my frame

and last just one more of the rippled rear fender from that rock.

oh, and i tore a cv boot:finger:

·
stroked memba
313 Posts
i have to call bs... that rocks gotta weigh like 100 lbs.. i have 39 in red labels on my wrangler...never would that happen... maybe if it was on top of another rock..you ran into it sideways and reversed it... idk dude

·
3 Leaf Fab
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i have to call bs... that rocks gotta weigh like 100 lbs.. i have 39 in red labels on my wrangler...never would that happen... maybe if it was on top of another rock..you ran into it sideways and reversed it... idk dude
not sticky as in actually sticky. i meant, the tire just grabbed that rock and drug it through the fenderwell. i dont know how it happened, it just did. btw, 50% 32" tsl radials, 10 psi.

and that trail is natural as best as i can tell. it is way too random to be put there by man. i think it is volcanic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts