S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
dragginby
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering awhile ago you guys had some 450s that needed to be rebuilt for sale do you still have any?my comp was stolen 2 weeks ago.it really sucks because it had about 30 minutes of total run time on it.thanx guys

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
h8nbmps04 said:
hey i was wondering awhile ago you guys had some 450s that needed to be rebuilt for sale do you still have any?my comp was stolen 2 weeks ago.it really sucks because it had about 30 minutes of total run time on it.thanx guys
id have to check. we pretty much got rid of those but you never know whats lurking around in the warehouse.

·
dragginby
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can you let me know a shipping price to 08096?and a price of the rebuild kit.thanx jason i really appreciate this man.you guys rock:rock:

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
h8nbmps04 said:
can you let me know a shipping price to 08096?and a price of the rebuild kit.thanx jason i really appreciate this man.you guys rock:rock:
dont worry about it bro. i got ya covered.
where do ya want me to send it?

jason

·
Travis
294 Posts
Thats great customer service! Small stuff like that is what makes you own the first half of MT lol

·
dragginby
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
suicidedoors.com said:

jason
pat fisher
701 west red bank ave apt m10
west deptford new jersey
08096 thanx jason i really appreciate this if there is something i can help with just let me know.this is why i buy all my stuff from sd and no where else.the best in the business not just the products but the customer service and the customer appreciation.thanx man.im actually gonna be able to drag this summer.

·
dragginby
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
suicidedoors.com said:

jason
pat fisher
701 west red bank ave apt m10
west deptford new jersey
08096 thanx jason i really appreciate this if there is something i can help with just let me know.this is why i buy all my stuff from sd and no where else.the best in the business not just the products but the customer service and the customer appreciation.thanx man.im actually gonna be able to drag this summer.if you guys have any more thorebeck brothers or sd stickers ill put them on every car im sitting next to in traffic

·
dragginby
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey jason i just got my comp in.thank you man.one quick question though do you know what the problem with it is?how much is the rebuild kits for them also?thanx bro i really appreciate the comp.you guys rock

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
h8nbmps04 said:
hey jason i just got my comp in.thank you man.one quick question though do you know what the problem with it is?how much is the rebuild kits for them also?thanx bro i really appreciate the comp.you guys rock

hook it up man. you might have gotton one that was in perfect shape.

·
Honest Abe's Fab Shoppe
11,738 Posts
suicidedoors.com said:
hook it up man. you might have gotton one that was in perfect shape.
awesome... i can see you sending him a brand spankin new comp in perfect running order. Just cause you do that shit so often. It always makes me happy to see you hooking people in need up! Sharing the wealth.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts