S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rear dump valve is slow as ****....like it takes about 20-30 secounds for it to empty.......a little info on the truck ..........02 reg cab, bag over axel's, sd 3 link rs72, E air valves......all 1/2inch.....

could the valve just be a pos?

any ideas?

btw, im planing on getting some diffrent valves....

·
many faces
361 Posts
where do you have the valves?? mine are on the bags in the back and damn its fast as **** and i ahve 1/2 smc valves...depends on how far you have the valve away from the bag

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
s10_boy said:
where do you have the valves?? mine are on the bags in the back and damn its fast as **** and i ahve 1/2 smc valves...depends on how far you have the valve away from the bag
even so i dont think having the valves mounted on the tank is gonna cause a 20 - 30 second delay thats pretty ****n long

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MoneyMike said:
02 reg cab, bag over axel's, sd 3 link rs72, E air valves......all 1/2inch.....
rgarjr said:
Could be the valve, what kind is it?

they are mount pretty close (within 2 feet of the rear bags....)

i think the valve is just a POS

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
JollyRojer said:
even so i dont think having the valves mounted on the tank is gonna cause a 20 - 30 second delay thats pretty ****n long

it looks kinda ****in stupid setting there ......pshhhhhhhhshhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssshhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhshhhhhhhh .....:rolleyes:.......hhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhshshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had someone tell me that its b/c the slam bags are so stiff and there not letting the back go down as fast....../// :rolleyes:

·
"i got that slap"
3,526 Posts
yea thats odd for 1/2 to be that slow....i am trying to get smaller dumps for mine because 1/2 drop to quick for me...i would go with 1/2 SMC's!

·
Beer, Bait and Ammo
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JMew03 said:
did u connect the valves in the right direction

yea there going the right way,,,,,,

im thinking about getting some parkers,smc or asco's...... :dunno:

·
Time to finish
2,209 Posts
I have a e-valve thats sticks most of the time only one valve in the back works when I try to raise it, if I hold the valve open for like 10 seconds it slowly raises the other side. Yeah I think I got a shit valve. try cleanig the valve it helped mine a little. but one of these days I'll have to change it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts