S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Well, on Blazer X's, isnt the gfx even with the frame? Actually, there's crossmembers that hang down below the frame, right?

You may be able to make a notch to stay below the floor and lay on 18s.. just depends on what size tire you run, pretty much...

You want a 4-link, I'm guessing... And nobody makes Blazer specific 4-links for 2nd gens, so you'd have to measure and get Jason to make it for ya, get him to send the whole kit unwelded and DIY, or just DIY period. It's not an easy ballgame when you're dealing with a Blazer.

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
no the kit is above the frame by about a 1/2 of inch and no one makes a kit for blazers im with cab get some from jason but larry (inovatie air susoinson) makes a kit for 1st gens and what i hear you can modify it for a 2nd gen but im not shure on that

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
and you cant layout on 18s unless you have a really small tire unless you cut into the cab

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
im not shure how small of a tire probly nothing more than a 40 series, btw im in the process of getting aall of my stuff together to bag it by this spring hopefully

1 - 20 of 22 Posts