S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DOOR'D FOR HER PLEASURE!
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the guys at reaper customs as well as the other shops in the complex pulled off what will become a show to be at. after the smoke cleared (literally), there were only a few asshats that couldnt resist squealing their tires on the street and causing insanely smelly wind gusts......... (maybe next time they'll pre-reg.) anyway, fellow forum members, "burton" and "junebug" were some kick ass, down to earth guys i finally met there and in the end, i placed 1ST in the "mini-mild" <--------(they placed me in this category)...
enjoy the few pics i snapped, my digital cam took a shyt jus 6 months old...............

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/ignited1973/reaper%20customs%20show/?sc=1&multi=15&addtype=local&media=image

·
///Relaxed Atmosphere
3,547 Posts
sorry i had to work, but your truck looks good still, i really liked what i saw and dangerzone, that blue tacoma is sweet

·
AcrophobiA CEN-CAL
1,893 Posts
Glad we were finally able to meet. Yeah, I was glad those guys (ass hats) didn't do what they set out to do... disrupt a fun show. Grats in the trophy again bro, you really deserved it.

It went pretty good and we have "sponsors" already wanting to line up for the next show.

P.S. that Mits has crazy dog leg!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts