S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2001 sonoma stock control arms just swap to the re7 up front and when it lays the bag rubs on the bottom cup and lower arm is there i can do to get it not to rub

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
Did you cut the upper cups or just the lower cups to get it too lay? Because if you just cut your bottoms and left the upper real tall, that probly means you'll have to get new bottom cups, and cut a little off of each to keep the bag from rubbing on anything.

·
1999 S10 Xtreme
394 Posts
also on the the lower arms... i have the same bags and stock lca.. i had to cut the humnps off the arms... plate them back in.. then i fit them and marked where the bag would now hit.. and u have to cup the plate and side of lca on the inner side. so the bag dont rub... they are on the truck now.. i forgot to get pics... for my cups.. i cut just a hair off the uppers.. and 3/4 or a 1inch off the bottoms.. and now the lca hits the frame..

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
brads99xtreme said:
also on the the lower arms... i have the same bags and stock lca.. i had to cut the humnps off the arms... plate them back in.. then i fit them and marked where the bag would now hit.. and u have to cup the plate and side of lca on the inner side. so the bag dont rub... they are on the truck now.. i forgot to get pics... for my cups.. i cut just a hair off the uppers.. and 3/4 or a 1inch off the bottoms.. and now the lca hits the frame..
them bags must be fukkin huuge!

·
Frame Laying Member
2,068 Posts
Every S10 i've done with stock arms, RE7's, and SD cups i've had to dehump the lower arms so the the bag does rub on them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.