S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2001 sonoma stock control arms just swap to the re7 up front and when it lays the bag rubs on the bottom cup and lower arm is there i can do to get it not to rub

·
1999 S10 Xtreme
398 Posts
also on the the lower arms... i have the same bags and stock lca.. i had to cut the humnps off the arms... plate them back in.. then i fit them and marked where the bag would now hit.. and u have to cup the plate and side of lca on the inner side. so the bag dont rub... they are on the truck now.. i forgot to get pics... for my cups.. i cut just a hair off the uppers.. and 3/4 or a 1inch off the bottoms.. and now the lca hits the frame..

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
brads99xtreme said:
also on the the lower arms... i have the same bags and stock lca.. i had to cut the humnps off the arms... plate them back in.. then i fit them and marked where the bag would now hit.. and u have to cup the plate and side of lca on the inner side. so the bag dont rub... they are on the truck now.. i forgot to get pics... for my cups.. i cut just a hair off the uppers.. and 3/4 or a 1inch off the bottoms.. and now the lca hits the frame..
them bags must be fukkin huuge!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got suicide doors cups. i did nt cut the cups at all.. i get a alot of lift at so low psi i love except where if rubs

·
Frame Laying Member
2,068 Posts
Every S10 i've done with stock arms, RE7's, and SD cups i've had to dehump the lower arms so the the bag does rub on them.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
my dom 2500s rubbed on my humps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts