S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Hyperwhite inside

I went down to pep-boys and played with the battery tester trying to get some hyper whites to work in a socket and finally wer created the bueatiful hyper white shine..well anyways i was wondering if anyone can help me out in getting the map lights changed out as in what bulb. And i have a non-egg yoke colored over head cover but if i get a hyper white up there am i gonna get what i want? Or am i gonna get a big hole?:rolleyes:

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I can tell you that the bulb #'s for the map lights, the domelight and the 3rd brakelight are all the same...211

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
wassssup, do u know what manufactor makes hyper whites for the dome light (211)?....i have the PIAA HYPER WHITES (W2 12V18W) that i got from a ricer store , and it looks sweet...but now i have been looking for the HYPER WHITE dome light, and can't find them.
L8R:bash:

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I haven't seen them anywhere i can't even find the blue 211's I want for my interior, all I can find are the stock, and red 211's...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Psychobrick said:
I haven't seen them anywhere i can't even find the blue 211's I want for my interior, all I can find are the stock, and red 211's...
They have blues here in D-town...If you want, I can send you some, they are like $4.99 for 2 of them.

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
I bought some red 211 bulbs for my dome light and they suck. They only last for a day or two until the color burns off.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
I had some of those $5 211's from like autozone or advance auto, and they lasted all of about 10-15 minutes, I want to find something that lasts...

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I couldn't find any that lasted when I wanted them, but I have seen now that there are a few places with colored glass bulbs (JC Whitney/Car Parts.com I think) You just have to make sure that they are colored glass and not painted. Otherwise I would go with neons or led bars. I went with neons and they look great, and not too expensive. And to do the rear view mirror, I put the switch inbetween the two switches and it stays off (Very Small spot, but does stay)

DogP

·
Med School member
179 Posts
how about some pis of those neons huh? I'd like to see em!

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
MachPerf97Jimmy said:

They have blues here in D-town...If you want, I can send you some, they are like $4.99 for 2 of them.
I don't think so for $4.99.........thats those cheap-ass-fade-in-a-day bulbs................I am looking for H.I.D or Extreme White Bulbs, I paid $20.00 for the 2 PIAA Bulbs located under dash............looks sweet.........L8R

·
Registered
96 Posts
01JIMMY said:

I don't think so for $4.99.........thats those cheap-ass-fade-in-a-day bulbs................I am looking for H.I.D or Extreme White Bulbs, I paid $20.00 for the 2 PIAA Bulbs located under dash............looks sweet.........L8R
Mine are colored glass...Dont forget, I can get a lot of automotive accessories for good prices.......

I have had mine in my truck for over a year, and still dark red.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Here are some pictures of my interior neons... I wish I could hide the tube of the dome light, but I couldn't find a good place. It is okay because it isn't visible from the outside, I cant see it because it is behind me, and I only have it wired as my dome light, I don't have it on all the time. I couldn't get any good pictures of the actual blue glow (flash too bright, and with no flash, it didn't get enough light, so here are the tubes. One is near the dome light and the other two are where the bulbs were on the floor.

DogP

Attachments

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well **** i lost all my interior lights!!! i dunno what i did any ideas??? including my underhood light!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey guys i found the site for these bulbs you are looking forthey are the hyper white ones!!!!
jason
Spoiler2000.com

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
Hey NC ........thanks alot bro.!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey no problem hope it works...
Jason:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts