S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I got alittle more done to my free beach cruiser bike, what else do you guys think I should do?
Fenders or no?
I want to get black/chrome grips and pedals, and I think that's it unless I go fendered.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Fenders FTW.

Turn those handlebars down a bit too. They look really uncomfortable like they are.

·
Begginer Mini trucker
107 Posts
Dude.. Before i got my dime.. I used to build bikes... Mostly choppers and whatnot.. But yeah you should rake the front out a little bit.. put a banana seat on it and a big sissy bar..lol.. i used to build so many of these things.. I sold them all and my dirtbikes and bought my dime though..

kinda miss those things.

·
Banned
225 Posts
I would say.. Seat all the way down and handle bars down. Maybe paint the chain guard red like the wheels or that bar that goes from the back bone to the back wheel. The bike was a cruiser so ape hangers or a banana seat wouldnt look to good. Slight rake, chrome petals and some handle bar grips and your good. But hell thats just my .02.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn those are some sick ideas,
Yeah I'm definitely getting chrome/black grips, but I'm keeping the seat, I like it comfy for my big ass

That pic was before I adjusted it and rode it, I had just put it back together so the handle bars were all weird and the seat's much lower now.

I was thinking of flat-blacking the fenders and having my friend pinstripe them with white&red

I don't really want to put too much money into it though because I hear of bikes getting jacked around this town pretty frequently, someone cut the chain lock on my friend's $400 bike and ganked it.

Greencactus do you know where I can get spike nuts for it?

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
Damn those are some sick ideas,
Yeah I'm definitely getting chrome/black grips, but I'm keeping the seat, I like it comfy for my big ass

That pic was before I adjusted it and rode it, I had just put it back together so the handle bars were all weird and the seat's much lower now.

I was thinking of flat-blacking the fenders and having my friend pinstripe them with white&red

I don't really want to put too much money into it though because I hear of bikes getting jacked around this town pretty frequently, someone cut the chain lock on my friend's $400 bike and ganked it.

Greencactus do you know where I can get spike nuts for it?
no idea, but a machine shop should be able to make you some easily. but ask around. i know they sell them sumwhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts