S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted a lowered early 90's S-10 with a 350 though....oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
JDN2424 said:
Always wanted a lowered early 90's S-10 with a 350 though....oh well.

It's not too late to convert :) or have a second truck:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Ranger....

Tha_Boom said:

It's not too late to convert :) or have a second truck:D
Not according to bank account....:eek: Oh well evetually. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess since your in Ocean that you must go to Sea Side every so often. I don't know how much of a race I'd be able to give you but I would atleast try. I have a cap and and kinds of stereo/video stuff mounted in the truck. But I do know someone else around here that would like to give it a try. He's got a 2001 Edge with the 4.0 and nothing else done to it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
acually i go to seaside alot more then i want to...i live 10 mins away...but hey anytime ill race u guys....hit me up on aim njstreetracer

D

·
0 Posts
rangers are nice trucks jsut cost way to much to lower.. im about to help a friend put a 302 in his 87 ranger. he looking for beams to lower his front end . since ur a ranger guy any sugestion

·
Ranger Invaider
102 Posts
Ranger Drop

I'd suggest going with the DJm dream beams for his truck. About the only other company that makes beams for the Rangers is Belltech and I'm not sure if they make one for the 87. I know DJM does and that is what most of us Ranger guys go for. Besides they are almost half the price of the Belltech beams.

D

·
0 Posts
thats what i told him but he just bought the 302 in crap and his broke hahah.. i thought there would be a quik fix to lower it for now guess not

·
Ranger Invaider
102 Posts
Well you can always cut the coils if you are looking for cheap. But be careful doing this you don't want to cut too much off. You can only drop a Ranger about 2" with coils. If you drop it anymroe than that you won't be able to get the alignment back right. I've heard that about a 1/4 turn on the coil equals about an inch drop. If I was going to do this though I'd start by taking off like an 1/8 turn of the coil and than set it down, seee what it looks like and work from there. You can always take more off but you can't put it back on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts