S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ranger Driver
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up guys and gals? I'm new to this forum and I thought I'd say hello. I Drive a 94 Ranger and love it very much. I'm not here to start any thing, just here to check things out and hopefully get along. Well see you on the board. Also here's a link to my Photo alblum where you can see pics of my truck and tell me what you think. I'd rather not get bad responses. Tell me what you guys think about my friends Paseo! Hella rice.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/cvp_94_ranger

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
i agree with ReddiChevyXtreme, and deffinatly do it up the way you have it photoshopped that would be badass. welcome aboard
:thumbup:

·
Ranger Driver
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. The way its shopped in my icon is the way its gonna look. The guy who's baggin it is also selling me the rims.

·
Registered
222 Posts
ATT:cvp_94_ranger

cvp_94_ranger said:
Thanks. The way its shopped in my icon is the way its gonna look. The guy who's baggin it is also selling me the rims.
hey cvp bro you got a PM @rangerpowersports....

joshey

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Nice ranger man but,

you said it best...that paseo is HELLA RICE!

·
Ranger Driver
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhh. The Paseo.... What can I say? When I first met him he was convinced, with out a doubt, he could smoke me and my friends 90 Talon Tsi. So we line up, me in the Talon and him in the Paseo. Light turns green. Talon drops the clutch, on purpose, and burns em' and hit's 2nd still going and then 3rd and the RPM's drop really low and we're still pulling away hard. The look on his face was the funniest thing. :eek: he was shocked.I laughed so hard I cried. :lol: Just thought I'd sare that with you. Later.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
LOL, a toyota pusseo thought he could run with a turbo AWD talon. That's funny stuff!! :D

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
zYgoTe said:
LOL, a toyota pusseo thought he could run with a turbo AWD talon. That's funny stuff!! :D

·
Ranger Driver
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey digbmx4130 nice truck. It's not a AWD talon it's a FWD. Funny thing about it is if he gets a good start he can usually pull on them, not a whole lot but you can see it. Also the Paseo thought he could win. Ok later.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Slingshot2 said:

What the **** is with the pic of the cow taking a shyte? Is that a fetish or something? LMAO Just had to take a polaroid of that one eh?

That chick that's smokin green pole is pretty hot man, whos' that? If it's your girlfriend I don't wanna sat anything that would get my ass kicked

;)
MY friends and I were fockin with those cows and I had my digital camera, and my goal was to get one poopin'... I ALMOST got 2 cows makin love, but they did it to fast. :rock:

As for the chick, thats my friend Kaylee, and yes shes hot and ive seen her naked (its on video), I would show you guys, but I swore I wouldn't post it on the internet. :angel:

·
Registered
2 Posts
LOL, think she'd mind if I dropped by on my way to Vegas next year? Just for a couple hours of poon...then I'd be on my way.:headbang:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
zYgoTe said:
Yeah, and?
kidding right?....why retype what u typed if u feel the same way.....umm ok

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
and besides that the phattest paseo ever! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts