3,308 Posts
goofball baby pug

·
Old Fart
2,962 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,051 Posts
My recent newly acquired love affair didnt last too long... 3 months and 4200 miles.. 2 months ago I had Z1 Motorsports tune it after I installed catless downpipes and a muffler delete.. It made 460whp

It did save my life however

I came away with just (literally) a scratch on the top of my left hand

damaged every panel

I was on my way home, around 6:30pm on a popular hwy 4 miles from my house, a girl wasnt paying attention and crossed the double yellow lines and struck me. I was doing 45 and she was doing 45mph. I had zero time to react. It tore the driver wheel off the frame, broke the frame, buckled everything including the roof line. estimate was about $42k in damage. Total loss. And it hadnt even received its first oil change. Yes, yes, Im insured and covered...

Now the best part. She (the other driver) was Uninsured, driving on a suspended license, and didnt own the Jeep she was driving. The owner of the Jeep...Also uninsured and license suspended.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Good to hear you're ok! Cars are replaceable, sounds like it did its job.

Maybe you don't know yet, but are you going to get another one or something different?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,051 Posts
Not sure, My wife is trying to convince me that I need a cheaper car lol... I may look and stepping down a bit and getting her a new QX80

We'll see

281 - 291 of 291 Posts