S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
In charge of the big door
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i'll start (okay these are from December, but it is what I have)

Got my son a new TV for Christmas his room and this is how it came out of the box.

I also got him this little monster

·
In charge of the big door
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like there's some russian blue in that kitty. They're good cats, I've had a couple.

His dad is a Maine Coon and his mother is Siamese. But yeah, I thought Russian blue as well.

·
Also A Grumpy Site User
2,033 Posts
I know they're co-owned or whatever, but I thought it was funny.

They leveled our old one and rebuilt one about 20ft longer. No wider, no more room to eat in, it was for fridges or something inside I guess??? Anyway, KFC trailer loading up the Bell

Attachments

·
Old Fart
2,799 Posts
I know they're co-owned or whatever, but I thought it was funny.

They leveled our old one and rebuilt one about 20ft longer. No wider, no more room to eat in, it was for fridges or something inside I guess??? Anyway, KFC trailer loading up the Bell
Owned by Pepsico along with Arbys, and A&W, that is why they don't serve coke products at any of them. :surprise:

·
Old Fart
2,799 Posts
Pepsi is too sweet for me, the only Coke I like is the raspberry that you can get at the fancy machines at the movies, but Code Red rules!

·
Chopper! Sic balls!
39,283 Posts
I'm not sure why that exists.

I don't know if anyone remembers me posting the pic of the haggard burned up mini bike I garbage picked a while ago but here's a before and after since I been tinkering with it...

Finally got around to framing a couple of my Primus posters...

Another item removed from rich people garbage...

Some landscaping and a fence that I put up in a customers backyard. She did the crummy black ◇ edging, not me. She lives in the middle of the ghetto so trust me, this backyard looks like a diamond in a goats arse. lol

My little 400 dollar Lafawnda still rockin' and rollin'.

·
Also A Grumpy Site User
2,033 Posts
Not exactly the colors that were there, but I tested the new fancy S9+ camera in darkish conditions... from the truck... maybe on an onramp.
Mo, that car is sweet... I'd hit it LOL

Attachments

·
Yes, they're all mine
3,042 Posts
Visited the in-laws up in Maine a couple weekends ago. Stopped in South Portland to visit Fort Williams Park and the Portland Headlight lighthouse.

I can't see any of those pics but I'm jealous of you. I love going to Maine. My wife and I got married up there in 2017. We go at least once a year. I'm ready to go back

1 - 20 of 265 Posts
About this Discussion
264 Replies
30 Participants
Mostizzle
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing