S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 365 Posts

·
In charge of the big door
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New year, new cell phone pics! I'll kick this off with a spiked snow wheel for my RC car that one of my coworkers 3D printed. I put it next to my iPhone 8 for size comparison\

If this one fits he will print 3 more for me.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Long time no see fellas! Look what I just found in storage. It's an East Coast Customs Xtreme step shaver kit. Never installed, no cracks or damage of any kind! If y'all know anyone wanting these send them my way!

·
I don't feel tardy
3,809 Posts
well I had been lookiing for a nostalgic driver for a while and this popped up on craigslist. I was literally the first to call, I had been hawking the new ads like I do, so not even a minute elapsed. we talked, and I drove about 50 miles to buy it 12 hours later. I wanted to go that night, but it was 11pm and he has youngins, so I met him over his lunch.

IMG_8237 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_8240 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

I am still stunned by the condition of this car. it has some paint issues, the hood clearcoat, some bumper chips, the side trim was painted at some point and was coming back. but the interior is gorgeous, and the car is BONE STOCK, never abused. guy had it 8 years and did all the work I would have done. I am stunned too by the deal I got, he had a lot more interest but I was the one who said "I'll take it" within 10 minutes of it being on craigslist.

oh its a 97 M3 sedan 5 speed. pretty rare combo

·
word to ya mutha
1,109 Posts
Jerry, after seeing the trailer I really hope the movie isn't a let down. I'm not sure what it was used for originally but it's currently being renovated for office space. It's right on the corner of Lafayette and Griswold. Of course I had a Coney and fries for lunch that day

Neil, what's good brother?! How's Washington and the new job been treating you?

·
Compliance!
5,134 Posts
Things are going great up here. Really enjoying the area. New job is going very good as well, thanks. What's good with you?

1 - 20 of 365 Posts