S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
No S-Series... Just a GTO
11,225 Posts
You guys are seriously misinformed.

He will not rot, he's already posted bail, and White made the correct decision going to bail him out. It's called protecting your investment.

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts
hmm Met him in SEMA this year lol one of his trucks has an AZ in it lol

·
32,797 Posts
That dumbfuck was in two hit-&-runs with his gay ass bro truck.

How stupid can you be to think you can run with such an obvious truck, it even has his pictur on the side.:haha:

More proof bro trucks are the ricers of trucks:

Couldn't even handle the perfectly maintained paved roads of the wealthy O.C.:haha:

·
Resident Blackhawk C.C.
2,557 Posts
Jackson lost the belt to Forrest Griffin on a controversial decision at UFC 86 on July 5 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.

since when was it controversial? to me it seemed like he got his ass kicked most of that fight except a few flurries here and there. I love how the media tries to put a twist on everything

but yea way to ruin a career after u hit the first 1 just pull over and buy him a new car and be done with it. F'n dumbass

·
Life Begins @ Zero PSI
4,927 Posts
he's gone way downhill fast since he was in shape and whipped Liddel's ass. Since then all i ever here is how hard he party's and thinks he's a rockstar. Griffin earned that belt and definately owned that fight. Jackson looked way out of shape, slow, and tired.

what a loser driving on a rim and plowing through cars all hit and run style. i also agree wtf would you put a pic of yourself on your truck like that.

"ahh what the truck look like" it had a picture of Rampage Jackson and his name all over it and oh yeah a guy that looked like him was driving it.

·
broke college student
2,235 Posts
seems kinda lame that Dana White kicks that guy off the ultimate fighter for kicking out a limo window and harrassing people(to make an example and show people that ultimate fighters are not "animals"). But hitting cars and running from the police is OK and he bails rampage out of jail.

·
Resident Blackhawk C.C.
2,557 Posts
Well since the truck was given to him by the UFC and Toyo Tires for coaching TUF 7, I think I'd rock it all over the place. It was fvcking free.
Ebay would have a "no minimum limit" auction as soon as I got home

1 - 20 of 56 Posts