S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now ive finally made up my mind, i wanna do a ramjet 430/t-56 conversion to my noma once the warranty is up. does anybody know what the ramjet 430 costs? :headbang:

·
Registered
120 Posts
i tried to find a price on the engine for ya but all i found was the ram jet 350hp engine,its $4799 in jegs so i know its gonna be higher than that for a 430

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh i know that the 430 is more expensive, i heard around $7k for it, itll fit right in as we dont have sniffer tests here in MI. :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just mount two 2.2 4-bangers with a tranny in the bed pointed outboard. Weld (or duck tape) the output shaft straight to the axle and burn baby burn !!!

Actually, I'll give you $5 to do that ................ ok, you convinced me, here's $10.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Only Ramjet is the 350 and the 502... Are you sure you dont mean ZZ4 motor...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah, what he said......

I only heard of the ZZ4.3 PROTOTYPE engine

:angel: <---- as the song goes I have "tears in heaven" !!! It's a happy (bored .030 over and supercharged) place

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a car craft magazine (a bit more than a year old) and it has the ramjet 430. has the ramjet intake and LS1 TB, aluminum vortec heads with 2.00" 1.55" valves, 350 .030 over, 11.25:1 pistons.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Maybe my eyes are going but I dont see anything on the GM performance parts site under crate motors for it.....Check summit..

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i looked for it on GMPP.com, and i didnt see it either, when i went to Buff Hwelan chevrolet a couple weeks ago, i looked in their catalog and didnt see....but i swear on my life i seen it in CC a while back, but maybe they dont make it anymore....but hell, i can always build my own.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts