S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I am going to buy that hood come february or sooner , I talked to a few people who bought them from that guy and 3 of 4 said they were nice The one guys said his was crooked and pitted but the rest said they were well worth it.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I am getting a Gp going for the ebay one if you are interested.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
to make it funtional ya just cut the hole out and there ya go...other then that as i kno they do not make an intake kit that hooks directly to the holes but i sure bet the engine like taht colder air...

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
its a bad ass hood had ne problems with it pitting because its fiberglass or anything like that paint isues?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
if your talking to me, no it has held up great...its been a little over two years and it still looks brand new.... i think its alot more solid then the steel ones they make.. the steel ones are not the same thickness as OE

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
28,045 Posts
I think those hoods are my favorite out of all hoods available now. There is one that looks almost identical, but a little different. I don't like it as much. It definately looks alot better with the holes cutout. Next in line of my favorites would be the Cervini's ram air. They actually make a ram air kit for their hood. My buddy has one for sale right now if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Well I got a GP going on them if anyone is interested.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
grndscrp03 i just am about to buy one for 350 new off ebay caus ei got a discount.....first is it painted what kind of condtion is it in whys he sellin it and how much PM me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.