S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any one has purchased this ram air hood off ebay or might have any pics of there trucks with this hood or any other cool ram aim hood on it SHOW OFF YOUR HOODS!
:cs:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I am going to buy that hood come february or sooner , I talked to a few people who bought them from that guy and 3 of 4 said they were nice The one guys said his was crooked and pitted but the rest said they were well worth it.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
personally,I don't care for that hood on the Ty, I have seen that hood on a few dimes, but it depends on the color of it.

I perfer a cowl hood anyday, just my .02

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I am getting a Gp going for the ebay one if you are interested.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
to make it funtional ya just cut the hole out and there ya go...other then that as i kno they do not make an intake kit that hooks directly to the holes but i sure bet the engine like taht colder air...

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
its a bad ass hood had ne problems with it pitting because its fiberglass or anything like that paint isues?

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
26,065 Posts
I think those hoods are my favorite out of all hoods available now. There is one that looks almost identical, but a little different. I don't like it as much. It definately looks alot better with the holes cutout. Next in line of my favorites would be the Cervini's ram air. They actually make a ram air kit for their hood. My buddy has one for sale right now if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Well I got a GP going on them if anyone is interested.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
grndscrp03 i just am about to buy one for 350 new off ebay caus ei got a discount.....first is it painted what kind of condtion is it in whys he sellin it and how much PM me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts