S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a ram air gen 3 put on my blazer while it is being repaired from an accident, went to look at it today and noticed that there are 3 little holes where the cutout would be. Where can I get the piece that I've seen on other peoples hoods that attaches in this area? I'm speaking of the black insert on this red blazer's hood:

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fastSdime said:
My friend is lookin for the same peice and we can't find it anywhere.. So we need the same help..
Damn, you would think it would be linked directly to the hood as an accessory atleast, it's obvious they drilled it for something but where the hell is that thing!!!!

·
BIG guy in a lil truck
444 Posts
all its for is a gay ass piece of plastic that is supposted to bolt to it there just 3 bolts that come on the plastic piece if i still had it i would have givin it to you all i did was threw it away when i cut a hole there

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO RESPECT said:
all its for is a gay ass piece of plastic that is supposted to bolt to it there just 3 bolts that come on the plastic piece if i still had it i would have givin it to you all i did was threw it away when i cut a hole there
Haha any pics of how you cut the hole out by chance?

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SpeZzRS said:
i have the plastic piece i might not use it and just have the holes filled in if i dont use them i'll PM one of you guys and give it to ya... just pay shipping...
Did this piece come with the hood itself? I am interested in it if you do not use it.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whitedime said:
i recently did one of those for a customer. i cut out the hole with a air saw, cut off wheel and a die grinder then filed it out by hand.

That looks great, is the end product just an open slit like that or did you put something in there to prevent water from getting in?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts