S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched the forum but all the links are very old and point to the now defunct Radio Shack (RIP). I'm not really interested in replacing all the bulbs, just have one burned out. But if the supplier sells them as a group of 10 to replace all of them I am ok with that as well.

My truck is a 2002 Sonoma ZR2, with the AM/FM/CD deck.

Can someone suggest a current supplier for these oddball bulbs? TIA >:)

·
Gears and Differentials
1,351 Posts
I have a few burned out in my radio too.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing listed for radio. I think because the bulbs are soldered in instead of replaceable. Got most of the other stuff converted already - the map lights in my Jimmy overhead console are like freaking spotlights now, and I can see everything behind the seats when digging for tools. LED is the way to go if there is a solution in any situation.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
You might as well replace all the bulbs while you have it apart, because they'll start failing. All the bulbs in my radio and HVAC panel went out within a year.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I replaced the two burned out bulbs in my radio - success! They light up now. But the other 8 no longer work.... true story. But I now have a spare board for the radio that I will install all new bulbs into and be done with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts