S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna give me an idea on what they think is a good radiator for a small block? I'm gonna go to a new one and just wanted to get everyones input on what's a good.

·
Dr. Pepper is ma BITCH
473 Posts
Be Cool

if you look in the summit catalogue BE COOL makes a rad spacifically for s10's with SB's in them i think its 271.95 w/standard and 339.95 w/auto that should work nicely

·
Registered
745 Posts
coolin it

Yeap,I've had my eye on that be cool deal for a long time,but its mighty costly.most of the guys are runnin alum.corvette radiators for about half the price .I have a huge HD radiator from a 79 lt camaro in mine.its heavy as hell ! I had it recored about the time summit came out with the be cool model.oh well ,maybe next year.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I run that alunimun Corvette radiator with no AC, and my truck runs cool. but try additives like WATER WETTER the do work. Also remember take it easy on the antifreeze. Water pulls heat from you motor better than antifreeze.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Chevy High performance mag did a whole tech article on the S10 V8 swap and they said the best one is the 92-up corvette radiator because its half the width as custom or S10 specific radiators plus the weight savings. It leaves room for dual e-fan setups

1 - 5 of 5 Posts