S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the radiator and Condenser in a "forward" position, there is an issue with the Hood release bracket.
To solve this, our package will include a piece to modify the bracket that will require nothing more than a cut, drill 3 holes, and bolt it together.
Of course, welding is an option, but we wanted to make it as user friendly as possible.

·
its just greg
1,676 Posts
I finally got some pay issues worked out so i'll be calling you soon about these. any word about the headers yet?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we have the First prototype made up, the company that is reproducing the tubes has them and they are going to be sending us some tubes back in the next week or 2, after that, we just have to get them fitted again, make any changes, build a fixture, and then get more tubes ordered.

So still going to be a month or so before I can really say they are ready, but another few weeks after that to actually have any sets in hand.

·
its just greg
1,676 Posts
i'll pm you tomorrow, right now i'm too tired to think. I might need my stuff togather before then but i'm not sure. might need to go to a school, but i wont find out if i will or not for a few more weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts