S-10 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Old Fart
4,031 Posts
I'm not sure what you guys are doing to the G80 to turn them into junk. Mine works as advertised at 313K. Quit driving it like you stole it...lol
The Jimmy that I bought new had one and the first time I went off road with it I got stuck because only 1 rear wheel was getting power. I ended up sliding backward and a tree limb through the rear window so I have never been impressed with the "Govlock" it is a waste of money as far as I'm concerned.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
26,121 Posts
I think we have to face the fact that these were not made for serious off road use. The Blazer2 backed out of our inclined driveway, thru 10+ inches of snow...no problem.

·
Old Fart
4,031 Posts
I think we have to face the fact that these were not made for serious off road use. The Blazer2 backed out of our inclined driveway, thru 10+ inches of snow...no problem.
I drive through 10 inches of snow with 2wd vehicles all the time so that isn't saying much. I used to push snow over the top of the hood with my Bronco with Detroit locker in the rear and trutrac in the front. You NW guys don't know what real snow is! :blaugh:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts