S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
For Sale
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i jus got pedals t hat are too big for the mini's but they didnt tell me that. anyone know of a place to order some racing pedals
url or something, for now im stuck with oversized pedals in my room :( :cry:

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
Dude wassssup....hey what kind of pedals are you looking for exactly??......... i ordered mine from stylinconcepts.com.

L8R

·
For Sale
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the 98+ dont have pedals that i know of that are meant for our trucks, but i hear that apc is making speed glow to fit ours Very shortly :) 97 and down dont have the same problems that the newer models have. Thanks for the info tho :)~

·
For Sale
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im trying to steer away from adding type R racing pedals because that would give me an extra 32hp that i dont need.
but thanks! :)~:bah:

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
type RICE !!!! .................my .02

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I totally agree... but I couldn't beat the price. They fit perfectly too, not too big and not too small. I figure that they are cheap, so the type R will rub off in a few days. They also go well with the blue everything else.

DogP

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I got them from EBay... but the type R still hasn't come off... I guess I'll have to do that myself soon. I tried looking for them again, but I can't seem to find another one of them on auction.

DogP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.