S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
For Sale
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i jus got pedals t hat are too big for the mini's but they didnt tell me that. anyone know of a place to order some racing pedals
url or something, for now im stuck with oversized pedals in my room :( :cry:

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
Dude wassssup....hey what kind of pedals are you looking for exactly??......... i ordered mine from stylinconcepts.com.

L8R

·
For Sale
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 98+ dont have pedals that i know of that are meant for our trucks, but i hear that apc is making speed glow to fit ours Very shortly :) 97 and down dont have the same problems that the newer models have. Thanks for the info tho :)~

·
For Sale
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im trying to steer away from adding type R racing pedals because that would give me an extra 32hp that i dont need.
but thanks! :)~:bah:

·
Niner Hater
195 Posts
type RICE !!!! .................my .02

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I totally agree... but I couldn't beat the price. They fit perfectly too, not too big and not too small. I figure that they are cheap, so the type R will rub off in a few days. They also go well with the blue everything else.

DogP

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
does anyone make decent pedals for an automatic that has the matching pedal for the e-brake? I've seen billet ones, but I can't see spending nearly a 100 bucks for some pedals

·
Registered
217 Posts
sparco makes universal pedals that fit pretty dam well for around 30 bucks they also have some killer interior stuff like shift knobs and racing seats that will make all your friends drool with jealousy

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I got them from EBay... but the type R still hasn't come off... I guess I'll have to do that myself soon. I tried looking for them again, but I can't seem to find another one of them on auction.

DogP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts