S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Dub Pimpin' Xtreme Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last nite at the street races, me and my friends were just trying to get out of that street, when this 97 or so s10 wants to line up with me. At first I was like, nah, but then peer pressure kicked in...so next thing you know...we're lined up. Keep in mind I had two other people in the car with him....he only had one. I revved up to about 1800, got a sh!tty ass start!First gear just felt like a dog....bogged down really bad. He hit 2nd before I did and started to inch forward...then I hit 2nd and started to kinda gain my ground back. Out of nowhere, he hits 3rd gear. I was still on 2nd and saw he had hit 3rd....so then I hit 3rd...and just started to pass him up pretty quick....I let off at 85 in 3rd gear....by this time....he had already let off. I had about two cars on him or so. But this guy claimed to be "all stock"....BS....I had the same thing too!LOL...but given the weight and start....I did hella good....I seriously thought he was gonna pull me...but he didn't. I could say that I took him in the 1/4...but for a second there......thought he was going to have me. Maybe if I didn't have the extra weight with me and better start....would've been a real different story. But I can say I took him.....and I have witnesses for it too. ****it....too bad I forgot the camera....anyways, sorry for the novel.
laterz

1 - 1 of 1 Posts