S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Usted huele como un asno
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we'll i'm odering they part's to bag the front of my truck this week. i've got couple questions though. i don't have cover over my bed. should i worry about leaving my comp and valves out in the open? I can know mount my valves under the hood wich probobly sounds like the best idea, but what happens when i do the rear and they'll be exposed. should i rig up some some sort of box to mount the comp in to keep it out of the elements? or should just spend the money and get a bed cover? keep in mind I live in tacoma washington, and it rains basically every day and i don't have access to coverd parking.
any ideas?
what about the cold weather, should i worry about it freezing any of the valve's or comp?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
My compressors, valves and tanks are all mounted under the bed. They are made to withstand the elements. If it gets really cold there then the only thing you need to worry about is the valves freezing.

·
///Relaxed Atmosphere
3,547 Posts
alot of people mount all their stuff in the bed, i would be more worried about people messing with my crap... cutting lines / wires, stealing comp., valves, etc you get it.

·
Usted huele como un asno
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i understand the whole people screwwing with my suff concern, but i'm still more worried about the whole cold/wet weather issue
thanx for you .02 though, just another reason to get a cover.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts