S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im new to this site and just was reading a lot of your post the past few days. im only 16 and my first ride is a 1997 s-10 short bed w/stepside. right now its bone stock 2.2l. im saving to get a xtreme hopfully by the end of summer. i have a few questions. one being i dont really know alot about cars but i know enough but i really want to learn bout s-10 cause there bad a$$. i see most of yall are older than me and know 10 times as much as me and i just want to know what i can do and where i can go to learn as much as i can about s-10s and other cars mainly s-10s tho. later down the road eventually i want to put a v8 in one of my s-10s but i want to learn how to do it myself and what im doing and what im putting in and taking out...instead of paying other ppl to do it for me.. ok i hope yall can help me out here and dont laugh if i dont know what yall are talkin bout cause im just learning and this site is pretty tight so i hope i can get lots of help cause yall seem pretty cool.. i will get pics of my truck later...thanx

P

·
0 Posts
Well I am only 16 too

But why you saving for an X
I mean Xtreme's are Tight but why dont you just use that money and put it into your truck!

I mean you can put ground effects on it and drop it!
It will resemble an X but you will be different

That is what I am doing!

But anyawayz WELCOME TO THE FORUM

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i really want a 4.3 X and there is a few for sale where i live

P

·
0 Posts
oh u got a 2.2L huh
Me too they r kinda slow but thats when u put a V8 in it

I could of bought an X but I would have to make payments and not be able to pimp it out

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
see i wana get an X for now becuase i dont know that much bout s-10s and really wana learn b4 i get the v8 in it.. and i just want an X so i can say i have one cause ive wanted one for a while

1 - 8 of 8 Posts