S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old School Member
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys id like to change my column over to a tilt column

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2446738325&category=33704

heres what i found on ebay.. its bare and simple.. really want i want.. but my question is... could i just swap this right into my truck with no problems i figure i can since its from a 99 jimmy... and how big of a job would this be? would it just bolt right up... i didnt know what kinda job i'd be getting myself into on this so i thought id ask

thanks in advance guys:racing:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
id love to add info but im with u guys my problem is i have a 94 with a round column not a square one and all the ones i see for new trucks are sqaure so would i be able to jsut use a first gen one...other wise i would have to change my dash bezel gauges and colum...all to fit with one another...if not maybe the lower dash also...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yeah, it's not to difficult. The hardest part is getting the plastic covers back on. Sometimes they can be a pain! I don't think your covers will fit the tilt column tho. Better find one more complete.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.