S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, my friend just got a 1985 2 door 4x4 blazer. he wants to know if it is at all possible if he can lower it, and if so how?

thanks

p.s. he should be a member soon!:thumbup:

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
yea, he can use blocks in the rear and there is come company that makes a piece that goes into the torsion bar, that you can crank it down. i know this is possible on the newer blazers, my friends got a 4/6 drop or something wierd like that on 18's with 235 tires up front. i'm not sure where he got these from (can't think of the name) but it maybe like aim or ricky racer (one of those company's that 1 in 20 people get good service)

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hipoblaze said:
you should talk to slammed4x4 he dropped his first gen 4x4 blazer, he might be bale to help ya out some.

joshey
cool man thanks! do you know hwere i can find pics of it?

·
Audi Tech
2,485 Posts
MightyMouseJ5 said:

cool man thanks! do you know hwere i can find pics of it?
i'll see if i can look through some stuff tonight to maybe find something for ya, i'm at work, so it gets boring.

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
MightyMouseJ5 said:
hey, my friend just got a 1985 2 door 4x4 blazer. he wants to know if it is at all possible if he can lower it, and if so how?

thanks

p.s. he should be a member soon!:thumbup:
yo bich i have a friend that lowered one its the guy im getting my cvame bumper cover from he has a lot of info on it and some good instructions gimme a buzz tonight and ill introduce if hes on line

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts