S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the seats out of a Syclone or Typhoon fit into my 92 s-10 ext. cab. also how do I get the center console out to transplant into my truck. I saw a couple done and liked it. any info will be helpfull.

Thanks Chad

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
1low92S10 said:
Will the seats out of a Syclone or Typhoon fit into my 92 s-10 ext. cab. also how do I get the center console out to transplant into my truck. I saw a couple done and liked it. any info will be helpfull.

Thanks Chad
the seats will fit....and the console should just be some bolts if i'm not mistaken....

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Should all be direct drop ins. unless you didnt already have buckets.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
1low92S10 said:
I got the stock buckets in there now. jus decided today to put in some Sy/Ty seas and consloe

You are extremely lucky to find them.

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theres a junk yard near my uncle's that has one. my uncle knows the owner and he's holdin the truck for me

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought about that but the engine is blown and I really wanna put my money into the 350 for my truck now. But I might see if i can work out a deal wit him to give me the truck less motor.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
1low92S10 said:
I thought about that but the engine is blown and I really wanna put my money into the 350 for my truck now. But I might see if i can work out a deal wit him to give me the truck less motor.
man..you got a sweet opprotunity man...lol..:D:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
1low92S10 said:
trust me get the old motor too! if the engine has a bad piston or just a stupid internal problem all you would need to do is bolt the turbo stuff on a diff motor and you got a TY!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts