S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at a 1st gen Sonoma SL, 5 speed, 264 000 kms. The guy at the lot said the owner was looking for $2 750 but will negotiate on the the price, does this seem fair to you guys? I was thinking more or less in the 1000-1500 range. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
if its in pefect condition, but with that many kilometers on it, id go for like 1700-2300 range, 2300 being if its in good condition. but thats alot of kilometers for 3 grand. i got mine for 3 grand and it had 197,000, and its in amazing condition for an 88 s15. your choice what you pay for it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinkin of offering $1000 (you can go up but you can't go back down) and go from there, I probably will not asked for it to certified as I work in a heavy equipment shop and will do the safety myself for much cheaper.

·
Need to DO WORK son
8,571 Posts
Ya with that many km on it, 2750 is a little pricey if you ask me

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your input, once I collect a few pay checks I think I'm going to go in and do some haggling. The most I'm willing to spend is 1500. I was taking a closer look at it and the box is on kinda crooked and is over to the one side more, and the passenger side front fender is a differant shade of red so I'm going to assume it's had some body work done. Is there anything important I should know about the 1st gen trucks? i.e. common problems and what not.

Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts