S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1-4-SHO
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is using a set of beltech Leafs #5954 on an extend-cab S-10. I have a question for them, how much is the drop in the rear with them? I know it says 3" drop, but I have heard that it is more like 4"-5" drop in the rear, is this true? I noticed on summit's web-sight that it says that they are 3" leafs, but it also says down below it , it will drop your truck 4"-5"in the rear. I am wanting a 4" drop in the rear. One more question, do I have to worry about the pinon angle being right when using drop leafs? Thank's

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a set on my 98 s-10 extended, they only lower 3-3.25" you can get the blocks to make it 4,5 or 6.

they do have a good ride, but you will lose load capasity ( that's why i removed them, i use my truck for work) im using 3" angled blocks from belltech, :idea: if you are interested i have a set of 3" leafs, 1" block, 1" coils (for the front) all you need is the spindles and you will have a nice 3/4 drop.

I will sell the complete set (leafs,block & coils) for $180 plus shipping

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
So better ride than blocks just less load capacity? Or same ride as blocks? I'm interested in the parts.

·
Med School member
179 Posts
Would you sell the stuff seperately?
I want the LEAFS!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
yes

$100 plus shipping from 94112 :D

·
1-4-SHO
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey jmc_1974, is the 1" coil springs that you have for the front, are they for a 4cyl or a 6cyl and what brand are they? If they are for a 6cyl, how much would you want for them?

·
Registered
20 Posts
1" coils for the front, Belltech and for the v6

model BEL-4202

$50 PLUS SHIPPING

·
Registered
20 Posts
you got less, because your truck is a reg cab, and only 4cyl.

i got 3.5" on mine v6 extended cab:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
:drinkhaha
well, it might as well be a FOUR BANGER :bash: I'LL RACE YOU...:evilg:

.......now,now don't :cry: is only a NEWER :scary: V6 :uhoh:4.3L little moded..

·
Registered
20 Posts
I still have them, im asking 100.00 plus shipping :drinkhaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts