S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a mono leaf setup in the back of my truck....i know its kinda ghetto.. but it works... my question is it lays frame now with 14inch wheels but if i go and put 18s on it will it still lay out like it does now??

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got some measurements today... the 18s with a 35 series are only a 1/2inch taller then what i have now.. so it will deff. lay out with the mono leaf with a 4 inch block... my truck will go all the way down till the driveshaft touches the cab... i have no b/d or anything....

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
kink2227 said:
i got some measurements today... the 18s with a 35 series are only a 1/2inch taller then what i have now.. so it will deff. lay out with the mono leaf with a 4 inch block... my truck will go all the way down till the driveshaft touches the cab... i have no b/d or anything....
To back that up, I've seen 17s on mono and 3" block lay frame and still have an inch or two to clear.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Southern said:
To back that up, I've seen 17s on mono and 3" block lay frame and still have an inch or two to clear.
i had mono leafs it layed frame with 17 and 245-45-17 tires and 3 inche blocks had to cut the top rear fenders off

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
the only thing that kept me from laying out on 20s back when i had my mono's/blocks was that my upper bag mounts werent setup for 20s, even still i was like a finger from laying

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have 185/65/14 right now... . what size offset should i get with my 18's... i was looking at some today with 18offset... would that work... the people were i went said the truck should have 0 offset.. what do most of you run...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts