S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get them? and how much money? i have a 4.3 X, how much Hp increase should i see?

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Hmmm...I have them...I got them through a GP over at SSF. I think normally they are like $330 or so, but I paid $280. Dont know about the gains cause they arent in yet! LOL

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
get the edelbrocks, they come with the ypipe and headers r cheaper than the jbas bcuz its 250 for the edelbrocks plus several tests have shown the edelbrocks create more torque

·
Camaro Owner, S10 Lover.
148 Posts
Ive got the JBA Chrome headers. Give me an offer, I need to get rid of them. Thanks. They are for a 4.3L

John

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
JOHN said:
Ive got the JBA Chrome headers. Give me an offer, I need to get rid of them. Thanks. They are for a 4.3L

John
do they have air injection? if not i am interested. also, how long have you had them on your truck and how many miles on them? thanks!

·
Camaro Owner, S10 Lover.
148 Posts
MightyMouseJ5 said:

do they have air injection? if not i am interested. also, how long have you had them on your truck and how many miles on them? thanks!
Never been installed. Still in original box. I dont know about the injection thing, but I got them for my 1999 S10 4.3L X

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts