S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Been there Done it
13,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been debating whether or not o replace the stock pump in my 1999 LQ9 swap truck for a better one. Been in contact with Quantum Fuel Systems for a couple days. Then today I looked on their site and the pump I wanted is $45 of until Monday. So I ordered one.
Was $149.98. Now $104.99. 4 days only. It's a 340 LPH pump with upgraded wiring and a lifetime warranty. Even if your truck is stock, a new complete drop in assembly for $105 with the warranty is a great price. Free shipping, too.
Font Tool Parallel Technology Bicycle part

I'd recommend contacting their customer service to be sure you get the right one. There are pumps for trucks originally equipped with a 4.3, a 2.2, and a 3rd one for flex fuel 2.2's.
Here's a link to the pump for trucks originally 4.3 equipped:

And a link to their C5 Corvette style filter/regulator for swaps: Same lifetime warranty for only $28

I am not affiliated with them in any way, shape or form.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Are these of comparable quality to Delphi? I purchased a Delphi FG0376 for my flex 2002 2.2L from Amazon last month for $180. Which QFS unit is the correct 2.2L flex fuel replacement?

·
time to get cereal
6,157 Posts
Are these of comparable quality to Delphi? I purchased a Delphi FG0376 for my flex 2002 2.2L from Amazon last month for $180. Which QFS unit is the correct 2.2L flex fuel replacement?
I don't know about the quality, but if you put the vehicle into their website it will give you the part number.

·
Registered
304 Posts
It is just a curiosity for me; wanted to compare prices. I installed the Delphi a few weeks ago. I entered info for a 2002 flex fuel 2.2L before my 1st post, and just did it again. There are 2 - complete modules offered. I now realize, because I actually read some of the description, the more expensive has the 340LPH pump.

·
Registered
74 mgb ls6 tremec 5 spd 8.8 rear 99 4wd 4dr blazer soon with 503/4l60e
33 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.I was looking for a pump for my 99 blazer soon to be a 5.3.

·
Registered
819 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts