S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, I'm looking at getting some better fog lights to go into my xtreme valance, I was thinking of going with these ones:

http://www.piaa.com/Lamps/Lamp-pages/1500xt.html

Not sure if I'll go with the 'fogs' or 'drive' lights but i was just wondering what everyones thoughts were on fogs, and the ones I'm looking at? are they worth it? or is there a better choice? etc.

·
Registered
26 Posts
PIAA's is a good brand to go with. It looks kinda small compared to the stock one's we have. I would try to find one that might fill out the area a little better.
my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think he was just refering to the headlights, but I'm looking to get those fogs and i think they'll fill the space on the x air damn pretty nicely. But i wanted some opinions on putting in 55w fogs that are brighter than 85w bulbs.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I put some sylvania silverstars in my Xtreme Fogs. 893 I thnk was the number. Your not going to get much lighting with fogs in my opinion. I just mostly did it for the looks. I can take a picture of em if ya like. I also have silverstar low beams so I dont need fogs that light up that well and actually i hardly ever use em. Let me know if you want to some pics

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
orangesonoma said:
i did some yellow hid fog lights in my blazers stock xtreme fog lighs and i can see more with them on then with my hid headlights...lol

but piaa is the best...hands down...if you replace the headlight bulbs there is no need to replace the wires since they dont draw any more power then the stock ones do...
ty for clearing that up, cuz I was pretty sure you didnt have to up the wire size because the bulbs draw the same, it's just the bulb technology that makes it have a higher output.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts