S-10 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Kurrupted Kreations
3,837 Posts
Re: put new hid's in today what so you guys think

sikk! i hav hids on my xtreme and i love 'em. Ppl always flash me, and i high beam them w my quad beam mod, i love it!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys i put a set in my hhr to and they made such a difference.i cant believe i used to drive around without them.but the bluish color looks good with the black truck i think cant wait to get it re painted soon so its really glossy lookin then its gonna be sick

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just put them in for a pic im not driving the truck at this time.its just parked for now i just picked it up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the link thow i noticed they were harder to put in then they were to take out lol

·
m m m myyyyy sonoma
193 Posts
HID's are real nice when you get the matching lenses and aim them properly, but those $50 kits that only replace the halogen bulbs make me want to kill people.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
those are nice to man.i dont know why people are getting so bent out of shape over bulbs.yea there nice but not all of us can afford to do the retrofit lights.iv heard there expensive.

·
retardicon
1,726 Posts
ive had mine for a few months and i love them. i used to get flashed all the time then i aimed them down just a little bit and nobody does anymore.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well im getting ready to sell the truck iv had for 2 weeks so the hid's are for sale now lmk if anyone needs a pair.im getting a bagged 1st gen blazer again.also have a 94 s10 and 99 blazer in the classifieds if anyone needs somthing hit me up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts