S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered Loser
270 Posts
Can I order a set with Sway Bar Mounts???? Custom???? I would be running a 20" Wheel.... the American Racing Torq Thrust II, I know you can't go to a 22" with the sway bar for this set up, But I have no intensions of doing so....

Come on dave, you know you want to take a custom order..... And when are the sport series comming?????

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
how much are we saving if we were to order these seperately?

·
ZQ8 & ZR2 owner
725 Posts
that would make a sweet poster to hang in my garage.....come what do you you guys say?????? have you guys considered making a set for coils or coilovers with swaybar mounts?????

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that would make a sweet poster to hang in my garage.....come what do you you guys say?????? have you guys considered making a set for coils or coilovers with swaybar mounts?????
we were talking about it today and how easy it would be. we are looking into it.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can I order a set with Sway Bar Mounts???? Custom???? I would be running a 20" Wheel.... the American Racing Torq Thrust II, I know you can't go to a 22" with the sway bar for this set up, But I have no intensions of doing so....

Come on dave, you know you want to take a custom order..... And when are the sport series comming?????
im not in a hurry with the sport series. it will happen though. we are doing sway bar mounts. got the design down... just have to finish up. there are a few guys that have orders pending with swaybar mounts.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i would really consider buying a set...us static guys dont have many options for tubular arms.....
you will have. we will be getting in some belltech springs soon so we will be able to design something. i was just talking today how the static guys want tubular arms almost just as bad as bagged guys do. plus, people ask for them all the time.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts