S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night on the way home from the store about 9 o'clock some punks with a air rifle shot out my right side quarter window !! If I had been driving a little slower they would have hit me as the passenger window was open.:rant:

I got one today from a junk yard & the rubber gasket is pretty beat. Is there a replacement source for these parts & if not is there a cheap source for new windows ???

Little F*%kers I feel like going on a ambush.:eek:

·
Compliance!
5,156 Posts
what a bunch of bitches! i had someone shoot bottle rockets at me a long time ago, couldnt find em then, but i actually went back the next night cuz i figured they were dumb enough to go to the same place twice, and found em! but they quickly saw my truck lurking and booked it, lost em.... i think you should do the same thing but have a nice selection of mortars, no launch tube, and throw em at em, its like a big dome explosion! sorry to hear about your truck. i would try LMC if no luck at junkyards...

·
Pewter member
2,513 Posts
thats bs

·
Compliance!
5,156 Posts
have you made a report at all? im sure your not the only one, and if they find the punks then they'll be paying to those that reported damages...

·
Banned
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I pulled over down the road & called the police & when I was waiting for the fuzz a guy pulled up in a altima & said he got hit twice in the paint. It left some pretty good marks !!

This was in the city & I know the neighborhood they are in. Its not worth my time,cus I would beat the little fockers to a pulp. The cops made a report & hurried off for fresh coffee at the dunkin dounuts.

·
Budget Ballin FTS!
3,652 Posts
If it had have been me, I would have chunked LEAD at them. I keep a 44-40 and a 44mag in arms reach. Sorry to hear about what those bast*rds did to the truck. Next time, shoot back. Use a shotgun with rock salt(burn their as*)
:stoopid::gunfire::gunfire::gunfire:

·
Tech Mod
30,700 Posts
At least it was in the window and not in the paint.

Hope the assholes get caught. I'm sure they will probably bragging to their friends.

·
Banned
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like they caught a 14 & a 15 year old last night shooting at cars !!

My phone started ringing & two TV stations came & did a interview about what happened.

I just want my window paid for !!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
should have told the news ppl the little assholes be hatin on the Lyf3styl3!!!!

·
Banned
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got a window from my buddy at the JY but the rubber is kinna ratty.

They want $250 for one window.

·
Tech Mod
30,700 Posts
^ hell yeah, and the tint!

·
Registered
927 Posts
a guy in my town tried to rob a store with an air pistol owner took him out thought it was a real gun court said ok no charges

1 - 20 of 31 Posts