S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i used the search button but i have a few new questions, i heard u can full a leaf without actually taking them off the truck? how is that done, and ive got 3 leafs left in the pack, should i just remove the middle one? how do i go about removing the leaf if they are still on the truck...

·
2LO4BC
2,859 Posts
if youve got 3 left, is that including your overload? i wouldnt recomend pulling any more out if thats all thats there.
you can pull leafs while they are still on the truck tho, but its more of a PITA in my opionion. its only 2 extra bolts to take the pack right out of the truck

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i decided **** it lol theres 2 leafs + the overload ide rather not pull ne more, so apprently my blazers got a 3/5 lol i always thought the ass lookd alil low

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
whoah, do blazers have 4 leafs in the pack? the 3 sets in my garage have 3 leaves

·
**** you
9,528 Posts
monoleafs are cool on a static drop, as long as you keep the overload.. I ran mine with mono's and 4" blocks for like 6 months before i bagged it, and never had a single problem. As long as the leaf isnt bending in the opposite direction, you will be fine.

·
Registered
105 Posts
this is a little off topic, but how much drop will you get by just pulling the overload spring? ... or is that a bad idea?

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Don't pull the overload spring, its what keeps the springs from bending backwards.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ohh ok, yeah, i wasnt sure what would happen, so its best to pull the middle one then....... how much drop does that give you? couple inches?

·
**** you
9,528 Posts
dan_5505 said:
ohh ok, yeah, i wasnt sure what would happen, so its best to pull the middle one then....... how much drop does that give you? couple inches?
its differnt for every truck, but like 1.5" or so per leaf you drop.. You want to drop the shortest leaf first.. excluding the overload.

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i figure if the ass end looks goofy after the bagging is done, ill pull um

1 - 11 of 11 Posts