S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a ptc fitting kit for FBSS. I have 1/2 inch fills and 3/8 inch dumps. All I have found are compression fitting kits.

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
yep, SD got them, but youll have to put together your own kit. for a real easy setup, youll want 4 1/2" street tees, 4 1/2" to 3/8" reducing nipples, and then 8 1/2" x 1/2" ptcs for the airline in and out of the valves.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
AVTekk said:
yep, SD got them, but youll have to put together your own kit. for a real easy setup, youll want 4 1/2" street tees, 4 1/2" to 3/8" reducing nipples, and then 8 1/2" x 1/2" ptcs for the airline in and out of the valves.

I thought that they sold a complete fitting kit??? I bought mine as a complete fitting kit for 1/2" line and it was somewhere around $100. Its been a few months back, did they stop selling it then or something??

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
http://www.streetissuecustoms.com/

go under air managements, then fittings. it should say kits adn you can buy complete kits, but i would draw up your system, then make a list of what fitting you would need, then just order them because it seems like 150 dollars is alot for sum fittings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts