S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally got my bags yesterday!!!!! heres what i got:

12 gallon 3/8" 8 port tank, 2 Viar 450's, Front airlift kit 3/8" ports, 8 3/8" SMC's, 1/2" airline,switch box, 2 dual needle guages, 2" belltech spindles, Rear 3-link with 3/8" ports and i think thats it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i just gotta go put it all in but wait i got a question ;)

Should i just mount my valves right on the tank?? If not where should i mount them?? Any pictures??

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
Wel

For ease of install, I would mount them on the tank like a manifold system. Then just run lines straight out to the bags and not worry about mounting the valves down somewhere else. You can always mount the dumps closer to the bags though if you like.

Speed is not really an issue.

·
The Researcher
610 Posts
Nah

Nothing you would ever really be able to notice. Some ppl say yes but I think they are smoking crack before and after they switch it lol.

B

·
0 Posts
im running the 3/8 valves from FBI , i was totally impressed by how fast the rear was, with em just mounted to my spare tire crossmember, but when it was stepnotched we mounted the valves directly into the bags, on 145 psi through the 3/8 valves, the rear is a HAIR from hopping, literally, the truck shoots up with a vengeance, the only downside is "tapping" it up is pretty much not even worth trying, but it really seems like the distance makes a difference

1 - 6 of 6 Posts